- October 5th – Candlelit Stories at Creative Colloquy’s 2nd Annual Lit Crawl
6-6:45 in Tacoma at the library of Sanford and Son. More info here.
- October 6th – Beginning Fiddle 2 At Dusty Strings
- October 6th – Dusty Strings Dance Band
- October 15th – Wink at The Moon plays the Wells Hall contra dance!
Workshop 7-7:30 for new dancers, dance 7:30-10:30, $9 at the door
- October 28th, 7-9pm – Food Fright! Come enjoy ghost stories of the season at the Antique Sandwich Co. Bring along a donation for F.I.S.H. Food Bank, and come early, Seating is limited.
- May 23rd, Sarah Comer and David Cahn 1:40-2:10 on the Back Porch Stage
- May 25th, Dusty Strings Dance Band 11:00-11:50 at the Fisher Pavilion
- June 14th, 2nd Sunday Jam at Dusty Strings 1:30-3:30
- June 27th, Old Time Music and Dance Party!!! Dancing 4-7, potluck and jam 7-8:30. Come join in the fun! More info here.
- July 10th, Contra Dance with Stuart Williams and Terry Wergeland – more info here!
- July 12th, 2nd Sunday Old Time Jam. 1:30-3:30 at Dusty Strings with special guest host Josh Larios. To learn more visit the Dusty Strings website.
- July 13-17th, Washington Old Time Fiddlers’ Association Workshop in Moses Lake. For more info or to register, click here.
- July 18th, Tacoma Maritime Fest performing folk songs, fiddle tunes and sea chanteys as the Seaweed Sisters with Debbie Birkey, 11am
- August 9th, 2nd Sunday Jam at Dusty Strings 1:30-3:30
- September 7th, Bromliad with the Puget Sound Revels – FREE – All ages.1:30 to 2:45 – Dancing with antlers! Old Town Park (2350 N. 30th St. Tacoma, WA 98403) For more info visit the Revels website!
- September 10th, Beginning Fiddle Class at Dusty Strings, 6:30-7:30
- September 10th, Dance Band Class at Dusty Strings, 7:45-8:45
- September 11th, Pacific Northwest Folklore Society Coffeehouse Concert, at Couth Buzzard Books, 7:30-9:30 pm, $10 donation
- September 13th, 2nd Sunday Jam at Dusty Strings 1:30-3:30
For up-to-the-minute updates, check out Sarah’s Facebook page